a) I created a blog.
b) I neglected a blog.
c) I have now returned and hope to truly utilize and take advantage of all that blogging has to offer.
My name is Erika von Borcke. I am pr professional living in Cleveland, moving to Chicago in mid-July. I recently interned at Dix & Eaton in Cleveland, Ohio and am actively working to pursue a career in public relations. I graduated from Miami University (of Ohio) in May 2008 and have since:
- worked as a Sales Associate at Anthropologie
- then a Senior Customer Associate
- THEN an Assistant Home Manger
- after which dropping back down to a Senior Customer Associate in order to take on a pr internship in the Spring 2009
- began volunteering at Yoga Bear and planned the 1st annual Cleveland Yogapalooza
- and NOW I am biding my time until my move to Chicago where I will be actively searching for a job in public relations and also be taking on the role of the Chicago Chapter Director of Yoga Bear.
Although I said earlier that I am committing myself to my blog let me be clear, I am still uncertain as to where this blog shall lead me. Therefore as of now it will be whatever I make of it- focusing mainly though on what I mentioned in the title- things that inspire me, things I aspire to and insight I can give (as I learn it). I look forward to expressing my thoughts and views and plan to find a more clear path for my blog as it develops. In the meanitime I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say and please feel free to post comments and help me out along my blogging journey.